Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Samsung Plasma 51" Series 8

Me And My Samsung Devices 

     There are three items I own that are proudly Samsung made... three items which a person normally uses everyday in terms of entertainment, business, and socializing.
My TV, Samsung 26" LED TV Series 4
My Laptop, Samsung RC418 which I named Sera ^_^
My Phone, Samsung Nexus S
      As a tech geek myself, I always try to look for the best thing I could afford without salvaging the quality of the device I'm going to buy.  So I was really surprised to find out that Alex was inviting me to give my insights on one of Samsung's latest TVs on September 4.  The Samsung 51" Plasma TV Series 8 and their latest Blu-Ray player, I literally had to relax the night before because I can't stop thinking the things I'd like to try out with that kind of super TV. ^_^
Samsung 51" Plasma TV Series 8, a very Smart TV
Our Blog Sites
    
     Here are the long list of what this Smart TV can do.  As they say,the longer the list, the better performance the TV has! ^_^
  • Plasma +1
  • Free Skype-To-Skype on the big screen TV
  • 3D Auto contrast
  • Ultra Slim design
  • Reduced layered images
  • 3D Converter
  • Search all
  • Smart Hub
  • Web browser
  • Your Video
  • Social TV
  • Samsung Apps
  • All share
  • Connect share movie
  • Clear image panel
  • Micro dimming
  • Full HD 1080p
  • 3D HyperReal engine
  • 600Hz Subfield
  • Real black filter
  • 3D sound
  • Wide colour enhancer
  • HDMI X4
  • Anynet+ (HDMI-CEC)
  • BD Wise
  • Digital noise filter
  • Brigthness sensor
  • WiFi built in
  • SRS theatre sound
     Still not convinced on having one?  I don't believe so.  Because the moment you turn this TV on, you'd understand how I felt like.  It's like being in front of a very large chocolate cake, it would make your mouth water.
      We had so much fun playing Super Street Fighter IV (Arcade Edition) as well as we tried playing it in 3D.  Angel felt so thrilled as we kicked and punched away while enjoying the beauty of the graphics Samsung has to offer.  I truly am lucky to experience such for even a short span of time.  And was even luckier to have enjoyed with my friends.  Good thing I brought my laptop because one of my hobbies was collecting HD movies.  So after playing, we went on trying out the crispness of the TVs HD quality.  And crispness I did got as we watched Avatar (Extended version), Legend of the Guardians, Transformers 2, and some HD videos from YouTube.
 
     Unfortunately we were unable to test out the 3D quality that much because the 3D glasses' batteries were drained, so we only tried playing the HD movies thru the Blu-Ray player as well.  The sound quality was superb as well as I played my iTunes while we rested a bit after playing and watching.  I really wish the TV's controller had the capability to enter letters as well because it was a bit hard surfing the web thru the TV.

     All in all, the experience we had with the TV was 5/5, I expected to be astounded by the picture quality, and it did astounded me so much that I plan to have one in the near future.  Video quality is actually one of the reasons why I bought my laptop in the first place, after finding out that the laptop had HD quality, and knowing it was made by Samsung, you definitely can trust you are in for a great and thrilling ride in terms of movie viewing.  Nothing beats quality watching with a Samsung.


No comments:

Post a Comment