Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Ayala Triangle's Chinese Restaurant

Wee Nam Kee 

Picture c/o ClickTheCity.Com
      I was going to meet up with Angel last September 4 at the Ayala Triangle, and since me and my dad haven't eaten lunch yet, we decided to eat at our meeting place instead.  Angel wanted to try a Chinese restaurant there named "Wee Nam Kee" so me and my dad had a table reserved when we arrived earlier than expected.

     It was already past 1pm, and since Angel was no where to be found, I decided to order already.  These were the dishes...
Spicy Crab

Mantou aka Chinese Buns, I liked these ones dipped in the crab sauce ^_^

Sweet And Sour Fish Fillet

Sambal Kangkong

Beef And Broccoli

Roasted Pork
     Unfortunately me and my dad were so hungry to wait, added the fact the dishes served in front of us all looked mouth watering, I just asked Angel if we can eat already while waiting for her to arrive.  The taste was really great, each and every bite makes you so satisfied you would want to eat the whole dish.  I only had to stop because I know Angel was hungry as well, the crab I didn't touched because it was a dish I bought for my dad.  Angel arrived about 30mins since me and my dad came to the restaurant.  Good thing I ordered 5 of the chicken rices, the rices were so yummy you'd ask for seconds.  And yes I ordered another of those mantous because it really tasted great.

     Anyway, we were so stuffed but still had a lot of the dishes left.  So Angel decided to have them wrapped as her lunch for tomorrow since we had about an hour to head to our next event which is to check in at the Picasso Hotel to test out some Samsung products.  All in all, the dish was great, but in terms of service, I had to rate them 3/5 because of how slow the waiters were to notice that we already ran out of water or that the bill was incorrect.

      One last note, don't buy the crabs, too pricy, costs P150 per gram and the one I bought was 500+ grams.  But really had to buy it since dad really likes eating it ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment