Monday, February 20, 2012

Love online

     I've met you for so long but the memory is still clear in my head... You commenting on my blog posts, us chatting, sending texts, calls, sharing posts. And eventually meeting each other for the first time. I really had lots of doubts about it, but I'm glad I chose the right thing. We shared tons of laughters and tears, adventures of all sort, and even had to path our ways for a while.


     I know I made so many mistakes in my life, but I know one of the right things I did was to love you and to keep on loving you. And I know, in my life, there wouldn't be another moment I'd want to spend more but to love you. So Ms Catherine Jane Copaway... Will you marry me?



19 comments:

  1. YES! yes, Abe! Yes! Hahahaha! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://chinesenamakulit.blogspot.com/2012/02/ring.html

    The Answer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yesss! I am so happy for you and Abe, Cathy! I miss you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. ayiii congrats teh n brader :D

    (mee-i)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGGG. Congratulations!!!
    Best wishes to the both of you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha... si Jeman ang unang sumagot! LOL

    Congrats Abe! trending na!

    #CathyAbe

    ReplyDelete
  7. BEST GIRL AKO HA!!! wahihihihihihihi

    ReplyDelete
  8. FINALLY!!!!! I'm so happy for you angels!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. congratulations! blogger proposing tru blog ;) Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. congratulations! when can we hear the wedding bells??? =)

    ReplyDelete