Saturday, February 18, 2012

Ghost Rider: Spirit Of Vengeance


     Johnny Blaze (Nicolas Cage) returns to this much anticipated Marvel movie that would surely make you feel the heat brought by his alter ego, the Ghost Rider!  I've always been a big fan of the Ghost Rider since high school days, his character just simply is not your ordinary good looking, clean teeth, charming super hero, which I kind off liked since he's not the normal super hero.  As a first timer to know about him, you'd even be surprised that he is the super hero, I mean who would in their right mind befriend a skeleton wearing a leather suit, riding a blazing motor bike, whom is also on fire as well?  Would you?

     As compared to the previous movie, I liked how Nicolas Cage acted on this one better.  The fact that he was able to move the audience by portraying how Johnny Cage feels when he is normal was really great (the scene where he was like a mad man).  People were laughing but they actually weren't noticing that the way Nicolas Cage acted was really how Johnny would have been, a guy who is about to burst in flames because of all the evil he feels around him.  

     The Ghost Rider's appearance was actually a lot better in this, and the special effects are even better.  I just wished that there were a lot better fight scenes in the movie.  Him killing normal bad guys who was just standing and wielding guns wasn't that too impressive.  But all in all, the movie was very entertaining!  Go and catch Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance in your nearest cinemas.  Watch it while it's hot! ^_^



Extra: After watching the film, I remembered I have been keeping a Holographic card of him, when I went home to find it, I found out it was produced way back in 1992, I had it for 20yrs already! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment