Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Sera

I've always promised my Angel that I would be starting to blog again once I already have my dream laptop... And a new laptop I now have! ^_^

Sera, my Samsung R-series laptop was a laptop I didn't knew I'd have. That was because I kept on roaming around malls for a nice laptop which had the specs I want (i5, 4Gb memory, 1Gb Video) and also has nice sounds. So last month I went to SM North with my younger bro and tried for the last time to survey the computer stores for the laptop which would best match the specs I need. Something that was both affordable but also had a sense of longevity.

After roaming SM Annex for about an hour, we had a chance to find a new store which opened. A Samsung store which sells laptops, monitors, and other stuffs. There I saw her, and I instantly fell in love with it. She had the specs I was looking for, nice speakers, and also a HD monitor. So I hurriedly pulled out my newly received credit card from CitiBank and swipped away!

I had some problems installing some of the needed softwares, but of course being patient paid off and I was finally able to use my Sera. Hopefully this would be the start of something new and special for me! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment