Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Dallas Mavericks 2011 NBA Champions

I always believed
     Since day 1 Dirk entered the court, I had become a fan of him.  I knew that someday, he would be able to bring his team to the championships and someday get the trophy.  Last June 13, 2011 he made me my belief come true.  The Dallas Mavericks became the NBA Champions for 2010-2011.  And even though he had an off start, he finished big in the last minutes and got the MVP award for the Finals.

     The Heat played well, and it can be felt with the emotions showed by their players afterwards.  The only one whom didn't cared about it and showed no sympathy was the one who regards himself "The King".  Who's laughing now LeBron?

     Mavs vs Heat was a truly one of the greatest championship games I ever watched.  You never knew, even at the last seconds who's going to win.  The points in the ends of each team were most of the time just a few points afar showing the determination of each individuals.

     Congratulations to the Dallas Mavericks and to the many fans who believed!

No comments:

Post a Comment