Sunday, April 1, 2012

Spyder-charge your Summer

     Spyder, one of the leading sports outfitter here in the Philippines, recently launched the event named "Spyder-charge your Summer".  It was a week long event held at the ground floor of Filinvest Mall in Alabang, Muntinlupa which mostly showcased the different items they showcased that would help the different adventurers to be equipped safely as they enjoy summer.

     I don't know much about their products, but only knew them being one that sells cheap but beautiful sports glasses (this fact I knew a long time ago since my office mate sells some of their items).  Anyway, at the said event, I found out that they not only produce glasses but actually also makes helmets for bikers.  I always thought that motorbike helmets were very expensive hearing from motorbike enthusiasts such as my friends from my village, so I got surprised that Spyder was selling them for a very cheap price (usually 3k-4k).  Plus they looked pretty awesome as well.  From there, I came to understand that they are a good replacement for Oakley items.  ^_^



     The event started with some dancers performing their skills while wearing Spyder helmets.  Must be pretty tiring since some of them had moist in their helms.  Hosted by DJ's Joshua and Danielle, the event gave away prize money and also a trip for two to Boracay for the bloggers who posted their best blogs regarding the said event.  After which, the greatest thing was introduced to us, the "Spyder-assist program"


     The Spyder Assist card can be purchased for a cheap amount of P150 after you bought any of Spyder's Bike helmet.  The program was introduced to us by Judah Paolo alongside President and CEO Lal of Roshan Commercial Corporation, the distributor of Spyder helmets in the Philippines.  The card insures that you get up to 100k in terms of personal accident insurance and even lost of life.  It also would give you an opportunity to get a discount, or even a replacement of your helmet in cases of damage.  The is the first time ever for an insurance to cover a biker in the Philippines so the minute I found about, I shared it to every biker I knew from my work to my friends.  To know more about it, just go the website www.teamspyder.com/spyderassist.  You'd definitely be happy to know there is a company such as Spyder who's there to help and protect you.

No comments:

Post a Comment