Tuesday, April 24, 2012

The Avengers... Tumblers ^_^


     I recently found out that the gas station I always go to were selling the Avengers tumblers for just P60 each.  So since I was going up north and needed to fill my gas tank, I decided to buy them as well.  And here they are!
The Hulk aka Dr Bruce Banner

Iron Man aka Tony Stark

Thor, The God Of Thunder

Captain America aka Steve Rogers

     Unfortunately, my nephew found the tumblers in my car... I gave him earlier my extra Thor tumbler.  So he kindly told me "Tito, akin nalang yung tumbler ni Iron Man, Captain America at Hulk.  Iwan ko nalang sayo yung Thor since meron na ako..."  Haiz... Good thing he allowed me to take the pictures first.  Bought these from two separate Petron gas stations since the first one only had Hulk and Thor.  Hopefully, I would still be able to buy the others...

No comments:

Post a Comment